Friday, August 12, 2005

The Amazing Race jumps the shark – “If you haven't been following the early reports on the new season, here's the bottom line: According to online reports and some published stories, the cycle of "Amazing Race'' that begins Sept. 27 is, at best, disappointing and, at worse, a mess.” Oh dear. Well, Kris, Lorie and I will be covering the new season so set your bookmarks. (BTW, I’m getting caught up with the older episodes so I’ll be a true and thorough TAR fan by late-September).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Amazing Race jumps the shark

No! Say it ain't so!

Anonymous said...

I suspected something might happen when they decided to do families of four rather than couples. It struck me as way more complicated. I have a feeling that getting airline tickets (six, for the team and the crew as opposed to four) is going to be a mess.

Well, at least they've been running ads for couples to play again, so perhaps this experiment will be a one-off.

Anonymous said...

Think that could give you some Search Engine popularity, and traffic???

Anonymous said...

Hey, I go to see you blog everyday and you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a travel lodge site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time mate :-)

Anonymous said...

High Google and Yahoo link popularity can be yours,

Anonymous said...

Great Blog. I have found a site on discount asia travel . You may find it useful at discount asia travel

Anonymous said...

putting to waste some good money that could have been used in other areas of development for the business involved.

Anonymous said...

RSS Announcer instantly and automatically submits your RSS feeds