Saturday, March 11, 2006

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

(Sung to the tune of “Macarena”):
Who’s gonna be, gonna be on Sunday talk shows?
Who’s gonna be, gonna be Meetin’ the Press now?
Who’s gonna set the stage for a White House run now?
Heyyyyyy! Joe Biden!


In other news, I might get my first opportunity to try out my 9mm tomorrow. A friend of mine set up an appointment to go shooting with the police chief of a nearby Western Massachusetts town, so you know everything will be nice and legal. Hope it doesn’t rain. If I don’t get out, I’m going to stop by at the Smith & Wesson training center in Springfield sometime after work next week.

And then I’m going to cap the day with some NASCAR. Tomorrow’s Nextel Cup race is in Las Vegas and this season I’ve joined in a fantasy league with some co-workers. My drivers are Kurt Busch, Kyle Busch, Casey Mears, and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Junior had a terrible qualifying run and will be starting in 42nd position; thus, he’ll be “sitting the bench” for my team this week (every week you pick three out of four of your drivers to race.) I’m hoping that hometown favorites Kurt and Kyle pull it out for me.

No comments: