Monday, March 27, 2006

But there will be an Amazing Race update tomorrow – There’s two issues I just can’t get worked up about: immigration and March Madness. I know the immigration debate is deadly serious in California and Texas but I just can’t build up a head of steam about it. As for college basketball, whatever. In other news, my NASCAR fantasy team kicked ass yesterday when Kurt Busch finished first and Kyle finished eighth. Sweet.

ExtraMac & AJ have their perspectives on the immigration debate. The Political Junkie says: “The people who seem most angered by illegal immigration are immigrants who have had to navigate the bureaucracy to become legal. I think that is worth noting.” So noted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't say that I blame them. But I'm a born US citizen and I also have a problem with this flood of immigrants. Most are indeed very hard workers, but others are just scum.