Friday, July 15, 2005

And just like that, the Rove story goes “poof

Lorie Byrd writing on Polipundit: “This report from the NYT, if true, strikes me as a bombshell, Rove is innocent, Dems are full of it, and reporters have gotten this story completely wrong revelation. (At the very least, I am getting a very strong feeling that Democrats are about to lose another game of rope-a-dope.)”

Let me go an evil step forward: is it possible that Karl Rove gave that incendiary speech to the New York Conservative Party as a way to provoke the Democrats, knowing they would call for his head? In other words, did he set ‘em up just to shut ‘em down?

Did I mention that I am getting the feeling that Democrats may be on the verge of losing the mother of all Rope-a-Dopes?”

Yes, Lorie! Heard you the first time. The Anchoress says the same thing. I’d love to read more, but I gotta go…

No comments: