Saturday, October 22, 2005

Pahk my cah in Harvahd yahd

I’m going to be away for the weekend and part of next week at a fiber optics conference in Boston. I’m not bringing a computer but it’s a good bet I’ll find Internet access somewhere. If I can’t post my much-anticipated “Amazing Race” update, I may have to turn control over to Mrs. Viking Pundit. See you soon.


The Buckminster Hotel is seen Friday, Oct. 21, 2005, in Boston. It was here, at the Hotel Buckminster, that Chicago White Sox first baseman Chick Gandil met with a gambler bidding to fix the 1919 World Series and promised him: 'I think we can put it in the bag.'

2 comments:

Bruce said...

Hey, shoot me an e-mail (pun intended) if you want to go to the range while you're in town.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I might even see you there as a few of our staff will be attending and I might be one of them.