Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Whoopi loves anatomical metaphors

From the NY Post’s Page Six:

Whoopi Goldberg is still mad at the Democrats. Goldberg, who was renounced last summer after making a lame double entendre about George W. Bush at a John Kerry fund-raiser, told Air America's "Politically Correct" host David Bender: "My party abandoned me. There's no other way to say it: they put their tails between their legs and they ran. I've closed my eyes to the party. I haven't turned my back on them, but I no longer feel comfortable saying that I feel like I'm represented by them. Until people can stand up for what's right in the face of whatever is flying at you, nothing is going to change."
If I remember correctly, another kind of anatomical reference got Whoopi in trouble at that Kerry fund-raiser. Oh, and speaking of Air America, the latest Arbitron ratings are out and the lefty network continues to tread water.

No comments: