Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving – I’ve noticed that some have blogged about their Thanksgiving so here’s my story. We spent the holiday at the Cape May Café at the Yacht and Beach Club Resort at Disney World. I had a delicious Caesar salad followed by Prince Edward Island mussels along with clams and peel-and-eat steamed shrimp. Then I had the most delicious carved turkey ever (sorry Mom) along with veggies, mashed potatoes, stuffing, candied yams, cranberry sauce and gravy. All this was followed by a decaf coffee and sinful desserts. Yum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello ##NAME##, surfing the net today for information on ##LINK## and found your post. ##TITLE## wasn't even what I was surfing for. Your post cerainly got my attantion, but can see why I found your post on related information. Keep up the good work.