Wednesday, February 07, 2024

Tomorrow's the day!

ICYMI, here's Dementia Joe yesterday:
THE PRESIDENT:  Folks, you’re going to ask me questions.  Hang on a second.  I’m going to be back on Thursday, and I don’t want to prejudice what may be going on in negotiations now, so I’m not going to be answering any questions on this. 
 
I’ll be back Thursday to stand here with you and answer all the questions you want about this issue. 
I suspect that "all the questions you want" will be determined to be "two" by the White House.

Prove me wrong, Joe! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOP Senator James Lankford, speaking on the floor of the Senate today, repeating what he was told by a fellow Republican:

“If you are trying to move a bill that solves the border crisis during the election, I will do everything to destroy you.”


------------------


After voting against the border security bill, Senator Tim Scott went on Fox and said he also voted against the stand-alone bill for Israel/Ukraine aid because "We should first secure our southern border."

unAnonymous said...

How did I instinctively know that the one little word "seething" would stick in your butt like a porcupine's barb and bounce you against the walls in two comment threads?

Anonymous said...

Because you're a dope who lives in his own bubble of self-selected triumph?

I've been mocking the poor quality of your trolling. That generic "living rent-free in your head" comeback doesn't improve your .000 batting average.

Like anyone, there are ways to get under my skin. Keep trying.