Saturday, July 28, 2007

The last 20 songs I downloaded from ITunes

The morning side of the mountain - Donny & Marie
Overkill (acoustic) - Colin Hay
Hot Rod Lincoln - Twangbangers
A Lover's Question - Clyde McPhatter
Hats off to Larry - Gene Pitney Del Shannon (sorry!)
Before he cheats - Carrie Underwood
Sexx Laws - Beck
I saw the light - Todd Rundgren
Good timin' - Jimmy Jones
Virtual Insanity - Jamaraquoi
C'mon N' Ride It (The Train) - Quad City DJs
Naked Eye - Luscious Jackson
Just a song before I go - Crosby, Stills & Nash
Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
Midnight Blue - Lou Gramm
What you won't do for love - Go West
Needles and Pins - The Searchers
Lawyers in Love - Jackson Browne
Take this job and shove it - Johnny Paycheck
Volcano Girls - Veruca Salt

Discuss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I thought I was eclectic...

Anonymous said...

I used to sing "A Lover's Question" to my daughter when she was a baby. That and "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" were my two non-canon lullabies.

I never did try "C'mon Ride the Train," though. A regrettable oversight.