Saturday, December 17, 2005

The last 10 songs I downloaded off ITunes

After my hard drive crashed a couple months back, I’ve been slow to pick up on ITunes again since I lost about 30 downloaded songs. However, since I’m backing up songs on my USB Flashdrive now, everything’s cool again. Yay technology.

“Radiation Vibe” – Fountains of Wayne
“Love will keep us together” – Captain & Tennille
“Chuck E’s in Love” – Rickie Lee Jones
“Groove is in the Heart” – Deee-Lite
“Without Love (There is Nothing)” – Clyde McPhatter
“Here’s where the story ends” – The Sundays
“Video killed the radio star” – Presidents of the United States
“Atlantis” – Donovan
“It would take a strong, strong man” – Rick Astley
“(There’s) No gettin’ over me” – Ronnie Milsap

Discuss.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Rick Astley? At least it could have been "Together Forever."