Thursday, February 12, 2004

Look what happens when I go to lunch

First, on the drive back to work, I heard Rush Limbaugh say that Bill Clinton had called John Edwards urging him to “stay in the race” but no further context was provided. I came back, checked my Sitemeter. Hmmm…a couple of hits from Ryne McClaren. Let’s see what he’s got.

This is what he’s got: CAMPAIGN DRAMA ROCKS DEMOCRATS: KERRY FIGHTS OFF MEDIA PROBE OF RECENT ALLEGED INFIDELITY, RIVALS PREDICT RUIN

And then, reflexively, a Rick Springfield song parody started playing in my brain:

I wish that she was Kerry’s girl
Where can I find a woman like that
?”

Didn’t I say yesterday that Kerry was toast? Advantage: Viking Pundit!

Extra: The headline at “John Kerry for President? You must be kidding” is “Maybe this blog won’t last as long as we thought” Ha-ha!

No comments: