Saturday, March 01, 2014

Our relationship with Russia is most certainly "overcharged" now

In case you're wondering, I'm referring to this gaffe.  And, this morning, we have this development: "Putin asks Russian parliament for approval to use military force in Ukraine."

To quote Charles Krauthammer: can anybody name a single achievement Hillary Clinton has chalked up as Secretary of State?

Extra - It's a mystery why Putin doesn't take Obama's warnings seriously: "Russian troops enter Ukraine, President Obama and Democrats declare ‘happy hour’"  It's called gravitas, people.

3 comments:

Anarchy in the Ukraine said...

Yeah, if Obama had any gravitas at all, he'd have looked into Pooty-Poot's eyes, found him to be straightforward and trustworthy, and gotten a sense of his soul. Why can't we have a real adult in charge?

Always Get Your Gun said...

Anything you can do,
I can do better.
I can do anything
Better than you.

Anything you can be,
I can be greater.
Sooner or later,
I'm greater than you.

Anything you can say,
I can say faster.
I can say anything
Faster than you.

Eric said...

Flashback: The reset button worked!

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/372332/flashback-obama-reset-button-has-worked-jonah-goldberg