Saturday, March 01, 2014

Our relationship with Russia is most certainly "overcharged" now

In case you're wondering, I'm referring to this gaffe.  And, this morning, we have this development: "Putin asks Russian parliament for approval to use military force in Ukraine."

To quote Charles Krauthammer: can anybody name a single achievement Hillary Clinton has chalked up as Secretary of State?

Extra - It's a mystery why Putin doesn't take Obama's warnings seriously: "Russian troops enter Ukraine, President Obama and Democrats declare ‘happy hour’"  It's called gravitas, people.


Anarchy in the Ukraine said...

Yeah, if Obama had any gravitas at all, he'd have looked into Pooty-Poot's eyes, found him to be straightforward and trustworthy, and gotten a sense of his soul. Why can't we have a real adult in charge?

Always Get Your Gun said...

Anything you can do,
I can do better.
I can do anything
Better than you.

Anything you can be,
I can be greater.
Sooner or later,
I'm greater than you.

Anything you can say,
I can say faster.
I can say anything
Faster than you.

Eric said...

Flashback: The reset button worked!