Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Spare the Rod

Associated Press: "President Trump goes on clemency spree, and the list is long."

One of them was former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich who, as Legal Insurrection reminisces, was really guilty and really a jerk.  Of course, as the AP article notes: "But Trump also commuted the sentences of several women with more sympathetic cases to balance out the men convicted of corruption."

Well.  Be that as it may, these pardons smell and I can't understand Trump's rationale except that it's the opening gambit to rationalize Roger Stone's pardon. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the daring. Most pardons are done after the election but before leaving office.

John Keck said...

5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it forund out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it startenatural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applyin it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gm‎ail.com