Sunday, November 12, 2017

Teach your children well

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde, this article in the NY Times is so morose that it would take a heart of stone not to laugh.  Behold: "Can my child be friends with white people?"  Here's the moment I LOL'd.
I do not write this with liberal condescension or glee. My heart is unbearably heavy when I assure you we cannot be friends.
Oh, heavens no, it's not liberal condescension at all defining every Trump voter as a racist.  I feel bad for this person's kids.

Extra - Red State: "Objective Racism In A New York Times Op-Ed."  And Twitchy suggests that re-segregation must be the only solution.

More - Michael Walsh: "Before the liberal revolution is over, we'll be back to segregating the sexes -- in the name of "safety" -- and the races -- in the name of "empowerment."

No comments: