Tuesday, April 22, 2003

No free ice cream for a week

Loyal readers and people who stumble onto this site accidentally: I'm going away on vacation with the family for a week, so there will be no posting until next Wednesday (unless I find a cybercafe at Disney World). In the grand tradition of lazy superstars throughout the world, here are my greatest hits (or at least the ones that got multiple links according to Blogdex). Enjoy!

Saddam Hussein meets Monty Python
To the Subscription Department of the New York Times
A Case for Torture (not as funny as the ones above)
Senators Bill Frist and John Edwards – a comparison
My fisking of a New York Times editorial

And since I've gotten your attention, maybe some of you could hit the Amazon tip jar over on the left. I'd like to upgrade from my ancient Compaq laptop with the 9" screen:



C'mon, look at that thing! It's an insult to my manhood!

See you soon. Keep on bloggin' !!!

Eric

No comments: