Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Roasting the French

I, for one, don’t think Congress should stoop to such pettiness such as renaming “French Fries” at the House cafeteria as “Freedom Fries.” Our elected officials should leave that kind of crudeness to us, the unwashed masses. Here’s what I propose we do [rubbing hands together and grinning devilishly]

At any office superstore, you can purchase “sticker” paper for your inkjet printer. Print whatever, then peel off the back and you’re ready to go. I’m going to get some yellow paper (natch) and print “Cowardly” a hundred times and cut it up into little inch-long strips. At the local Mobil where I get my coffee in the morning, they always have one of those pump-containers with “French Roast.” I’m going to put a sticker there so it reads “Cowardly French Roast.”

Heh-heh-heh. I’ll let you know how it pans out.

No comments: