Stuff I saw:
- A power couple had converted their restaurant table to a mini-office with Macbooks and Iphones plugged into multiple power strips.
- The Valley has its own light rail to move workers from their $4000/month apartments to their workstations.
- Also saw a large luxury bus leaving the Cisco campus; clearly not a class trip.
- There was a highway leading west to San Francisco: every morning it was a complete parking lot. At 7am, it was moving at 10mph tops.
- Lots of luxury cars and electrics.
- Had my first In-and-Out cheeseburger - twas good.
- At breakfast in the hotel lobby, there were times when I was the only Caucasian in sight.
- My two-year-old HTC One was almost certainly the oldest cellphone within a ten-mile radius.