Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Something to post - Maybe it is time to turn this blog into an all-music site. I can't bear to write about the fiscal mess we're in, my 401(k), the groundswell election coming, Paul Krugman, or the collapse of the Red Sox.


Anyway! Driving home, I heard Mama Cass's version of "Make your own kind of music" and the very first thing that popped into my head was Desmond on "Lost." That's a good song. New episodes of "Lost" start early next year.

Oh, and today I bought a one-burner Coleman propane stove at Wal-Mart. So I got that goin' for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When it was 2002
It was a very good year
It was a very good year for midterm votes
And opinion polls
Guys who said "let's roll"
The media was meek
Those were 52 good weeks

When it was 2004
It was a very good year
It was a very good year for electoral clout
Permanent majorities
And unchecked authority
A cowardly press corps
Man, I miss 2004