Friday, October 24, 2008

Hey, what's going on?

Well, NASCAR qualifying was rained out yet again. Remember when teams had to qualify on speed to get into a race? Long time ago.

I have something to confess: I heard "See You Again" by Miley Cyrus on the radio and I liked it. That's right, it had a good beat and you could dance to it. Is that wrong?

I can't find my "Getting by in French" CDs although I don't know when I'll use them again. I thought I'd load them onto my laptop and slowly teach myself a new language.

Man, my desk is messy. There's still papers here from my last class at WNEC.

Let me check my "to do" list. Oh, yeah, I gotta bring in the garden hoses before they freeze.

2 comments:

Brian said...

E,

Next time you do one of your song lists you should survey people on songs they like but are too embarrassed to admit. For me, it's Copacabana...

Anonymous said...

I, too, am ashamed to say I enjoy 'See You Again'. And my primary choice for music is metal.