Thursday, August 05, 2004

Quote of the Day

I've been telling my incredulous work-mates for months that "it's not going to be close" and that Bush will win re-election handily with well over 320 electoral votes. They shake their heads sadly and wander off...but "Tom Paine" knows what I'm talking about!
It's not even going to be close. Bush is going to beat Kerry like a red-headed step-child, the electoral college result will be so one-sided the Democrats will wonder why they ever thought Kerry stood any chance of being even faintly competitive, George McGovern will have to move over one place in the Ultimate Loser Hall of Fame, and Michael Moore will have to be put on suicide watch.
Testify, brother, testify!

1 comment:

me said...

It's going to be close, you right-wing ABBA-loving hyena. I know, because Katie Couric said so.