Monday, January 30, 2023

Joe Biden is a congenital liar

Red State: "Biden's Brain Breaks and He Comes up With a Doozy of a New Amtrak Story."

Here it is:
“I can say it now since there’s different leadership,” Biden confided. “I used to about 15% of the time ride with the engineers. For real. And I’m the only guy that I’m aware of, when I stopped riding Amtrak that had a key to get in the back.”
This is absolutely a lie.

I'm in a unique position to comment on this tall tale.  My father was an engineer for Conrail and then Amtrak over a 30-year career working out of Sunnyside Yard in Queens.  He told me in no uncertain terms that unauthorized personnel were not allowed in the cab, under any circumstances.  In fact, he told me the story of a fellow engineer who thought it would be cool to show his young son what he does and bought him into the cab for a ride.  Upon reaching the end of the line, he was summarily fired. 

Why does Biden feel the need to lie about his past, over and over?  Is he that insecure or is he just senile?  You can tell he's lying when he says "not a joke" or "my word as a Biden."  It's fiction.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, Presidential lies are super serious things as of January 21, 2021.

Zzzzz. Wake me up when one of Biden's tall tales inspires thousands of scumbags to attack the U.S. Capitol.

Anonymous said...

The uncivil and immoral are intentionally bereft of truth. At one time the uncivil and immoral were not allowed to become elected to office. Seems we knew these people were incapable of representing anyone other than their own narrow interests then.