Saturday, December 22, 2007

The last 18 songs I downloaded off ITunes

Usually I shoot for 20 per CD but I ran out of online credits. Fortunately, I'll likely get some new ITunes cards for Christmas.

Shine a Little Light - ELO
The Happiest Girl in the whole U.S.A. - Donna Fargo
Little Green Bag - George Baker Selection
Bad Blood - Neil Sedaka
Isn't it Time? - The Babys
Why Can't I? - Liz Phair
Heat of the Moment - Asia
The "In" Crowd - Ramsey Lewis
Allentown - Billy Joel
Smoke Smoke Smoke that Cigarette - Tex Williams
So Into You - Atlanta Rhythm Section
Killer Joe - The Rocky Fellers
Both Sides Now - Judy Collins
Carefree Highway - Gordon Lightfoot
Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
Music is my hot hot sex - CSS
Rhinestone Cowboy - Glen Campbell
You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocoate

Discuss.

No comments: