Wednesday, December 09, 2015

The NY Times does it again

Do I love ragging on the Old Grey Lady?  Yes I do!  The Minuteman has a hilarious take on the Times' op-ed piece titled "Diversity makes you brighter":
OMG, LOL, and WTF. This explains why the NY Times newsroom is filled with reporters who are evangelical Christians, pro-lifers, gun owners, climate change skeptics, and white-bread New England conservatives. Oh, wait. It's not a diversity of ideas that promote broader thinking - its a diversity of skin tone! My bad.
Oh, Tom....the Times has plenty of diversity running the gamut from Leftists to Liberals.




3 comments:

You down with OED? said...

Do I love ragging on the Old Grey Lady?

GRAY Lady. We won that Revolutionary War. No offence about the spelling you favour.

Eric said...

Yes, you're right. I apologise.

Norton Burgess said...

Everybody wants to be brighter. So the question is, how does everybody get to be diverse? The Caitlyn Jenner way? Identify as diverse?