Monday, December 21, 2015

Everything old is new again

You know, it must be nice for President Obama: when everything is falling apart around you, well, you always have your stand-by excuse:
Obama said some opposition to his agenda could be fueled by ingrained resistance to an African-American commander in chief, citing "specific strains in the Republican Party that suggest that somehow I'm different, I'm Muslim, I'm disloyal to the country."

"In some ways, I may represent change that worries them," he said.

"I think if you are talking about the specific virulence of some of the opposition directed towards me, then, you know, that may be explained by the particulars of who I am," he added later.
Yep, we've let him down again America.

Extra - Hot Air: "Obama: It’s the media’s fault that people are worried about ISIS, you know."

More - Gateway Pundit: "Obama plays the race card."  And the Minuteman.

No comments: