Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Race and homicide - Jeff Jacoby stirs it up in the Boston Globe: "Destruction in black America is self-inflicted" Thank heaven that the NAACP is stepping up to address these critical issues of the day.

Extra - From yesterday's WSJ Online "NAACP at a crossroads": "The highlight of the NAACP convention in Detroit this summer was a symbolic burial ceremony for the n-word. In other words, the nation's oldest, largest and once-fierce champion of civil rights has been reduced to staging publicity stunts."


Anonymous said...

Great blog! I like everything in here.

I also have a site. If you have time please check it out.

Mobile Marketing - its whats missing from your marketing campaign. Get personal with Mobile Marketing from

Spamuel L. Jackson said...

If you have time please check it out.

Oh, gee, I'd really love to, but I'm just a little too busy chewing on fistfuls of ground glass.

But you have a great website yourself, and I like everything on it already. I can't wait to see it someday!

Anonymous said...

I knew something was missing from my marketing campaign.