Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Race and homicide - Jeff Jacoby stirs it up in the Boston Globe: "Destruction in black America is self-inflicted" Thank heaven that the NAACP is stepping up to address these critical issues of the day.

Extra - From yesterday's WSJ Online "NAACP at a crossroads": "The highlight of the NAACP convention in Detroit this summer was a symbolic burial ceremony for the n-word. In other words, the nation's oldest, largest and once-fierce champion of civil rights has been reduced to staging publicity stunts."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have time please check it out.

Oh, gee, I'd really love to, but I'm just a little too busy chewing on fistfuls of ground glass.

But you have a great website yourself, and I like everything on it already. I can't wait to see it someday!

Anonymous said...

I knew something was missing from my marketing campaign.