Friday, June 24, 2005

The Superficial: “Tom Cruise passionate about life. Also crazy as hell.” Sounds about right. (Also, Jessica Simpson is so hot OMG)

Extra – More on Scientologists vs. psychiatrists from Slate. If you don’t understand the anti-psycho passion of high school dropout Tom Cruise, go here for more information.


Ryne said...

If you keep posting links to Jessica Simpson pics, I'll visit even more times per day than I already do.

Jessica may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but my heavens.

And you have to admit, she's always a nice break from the "stars" out there. It seems that looking like you're a coke addict is all the rage for some folks. (See also: Lindsey Lohan)

BronxPundit said...

Simpson is my baby! She's HOT!!

Jeff Harrell said...

I'm pretty sure that that bikini is a technical violation of the laws governing the use of the flag.

But I don't care at all.

KphmQzTh said...

Hi love the blog............want to swap links?

millionaire said...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! I'll make sure to visit regularly. Keep blogging!

I have a website on Website Traffic which you might be interested in. Please check it out if you get some time :)