Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Joe Biden’s voice is like crack to Joe Biden


The Corner - “I didn’t like Princeton,” says Joe Biden. "I really, really didn't like Princeton." But he had two kids who went to Ivy League schools. "But all kidding aside, I really wasn't a Princeton fan." I started writing this three minutes ago. Biden is still talking. UPDATE: Now it's 10 minutes. UPDATE: Twelve minutes. UPDATE: Fourteen minutes!”

Bench Memos – Biden’s questions: Biden 3673 words / Alito 1013 words

From Dave Barry’s 2005 Year in Review: “The U.S. Senate reaches an agreement ending a stalemate over the confirmation of Bush-appointed judges, thus avoiding the so-called ''nuclear option,'' under which Sen. Joe Biden would be allowed to ask a question, thereby shutting the federal government down for months.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check Hugh Hewitt's site to see what the smarmy sob said about Princeton when at Princeton. Two faced?

Robert said...

Sure Biden doesn't like Princeton, but Neil Kinnock didn't like it first!

Malott said...

If I'm ever that full of myself... please shoot me.