Sunday, February 06, 2005

New England Patriots win!

Yes, I was happy when the Boston team won tonight.
And I was happy when a Boston team won in October.
But after reading the Boston Globe today, I’m relieved beyond measurement that one Boston team lost in November:

Unlike some past unsuccessful presidential contenders, Kerry won't admit to too many bruises. But tenderness clearly remains around the edges. Asked what hurt him the most during the campaign, Kerry mused about how ''all of us are flawed as human beings" and ''I think I have a strong record" before raising his voice and declaring: ''One thing I know is that I didn't flip-flop on anything."
Kerry added: “Except when I did.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He didn't flip flop on anything, he flip flopped on EVERTHING. See, he's not lying.