Friday, June 23, 2023

Shakedown

PJ Media: "IRS Whistleblower Says Justice Department Slowed and Stymied the Hunter Biden Tax Investigation."

You have to laugh at this text that Hunter sent to his Chinese shakedown victim.  It seems like he wanted to get one piece of information across:
Hunter Biden: "I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."
Did I mention I'm sitting here with my father, Joe Biden?  Because Joe Biden is right here.


The question is what quo was offered for all that quid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Russian collusion was the hoaxiest hoax that ever hoaxed.

Republicans don't want to kill Social Security, Biden's a liar.

Climate change is fake.

Huntergate is so, so real. There may be a video which if we saw it could prove it, says a guy who knows a guy.

Anonymous said...

Here's a thing that's actually happened:

Politico: Documents reveal Eric Adams sent migrants to Florida, Texas and China

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/06/23/eric-adams-hammered-florida-and-texas-over-migrants-but-he-sent-asylum-seekers-to-both-00103447