Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Prediction time: New Hampshire

Here's my prediction:

Sanders wins by 8%
Buttigieg
Warren
Klobuchar
Biden

I want to believe in the Klobuchar rally but I think there are enough Bay Staters living over the border in New Hampshire to push Pocahontas to third place.

As for Biden: this could be the end tonight, an end that is well-deserved.  I've never seen somebody run such an incompetent campaign.  He could have taken his lumps in Iowa but bounced back with a positive campaign with detailed policy positions.  Instead he decided that the problem is he wasn't screaming like Bernie before repeating - louder - that he's been around forever.  Also, that Buttigieg kid is just a mayor.

You almost couldn't make this up but first he took a break from campaigning, then called a potential voter a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" before he decamped from New Hampshire moments after the polls opened.  Can you imagine being a Biden campaign worker in New Hampshire?  My lord, why would you even vote for Joe after such a disrespectful departure?

I predicted that Joe would drop out after Nevada.  I might have been one state too late.

Extra - Vodkapundit: "Biden 2020: A Pre-Post Mortem."  "Perhaps nothing during this primary season will give me greater pleasure than to write Joe Biden's political obituary, and I might not have to wait long to do it, if recent caucus results, poll numbers, debate performances, and fundraising troubles are anything to go by."

9 comments:

Roger Bournival said...

...but I think there are enough Bay Staters living over the border in New Hampshire to push Pocahontas to third place.

I was trying to figure out how much New Hampshireites (sp) hate her and will vote against her based on pure reflex. I did not consider your observation of Massholes jumping over and voting for the Crab Cake Queen - you think it's enough to swap 3rd & 4th?

Interesting...

Eric said...

I was way off on either "Klo-mentum" or how much voters dislike Warren.

I think it was the latter.

dream girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

If Sonam Gupta could join forces with Boante Ray, they would be unstoppable!

John Keck said...

5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it forund out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it startenatural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applyin it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gm‎ail.com  

Shivam said...

ipl toss bhavishyavani 2020

today ipl match astrology

FIFA WORLD CUP said...

thanks for sharing such useful information
ENTERTAIMENT

sakshijain said...

Fantastic piece, well-tailored…. You sort of cleared my phobias… NowI can give it a shot… I pray I don’t run out of content!…a big kudos

lms tool

lms platforms for education

Healthandfigure said...

kya aap bhi apne partner ko stasify hi kare paate hain toh aaj mein aapko time badhane wale condom kaun se hainuske baare mein btaunga jiske istmaal se aap aapne sex karne ki timing ke saath saath ek safe sex bhi kare payenge