Thursday, September 09, 2004

And they were on official “Dukes of Hazzard” stationery

When I first heard the forgery story, I dismissed it as too good to be true. A scandal that discredits Dan Rather, the liberal media, and Bush critics, all at once? No way.

Now I’m not so sure. Instapundit has the links along with this corker:

ANOTHER UPDATE: A media contact emails: "ABC'S NIGHTLINE DOING THE forgeries tonight, and their experts say most likely forgeries. CBS had serious meetings this evening over this."

I'll bet they did. . . .
Heh. More as this story develops, but from what I’ve read so far, there are some very curious 21st century details in these memos.

More: Kevin at Wizbang has much much more. I’m flabbergasted.

Did this comment spark the blogosphere blizzard?

The jury’s still out: IBM history page shows 1941 model with proportional spacing. No word on superscript “th” or “closed” fours.

No comments: