Monday, May 02, 2011

Obama earns a round of golf

A big kudos to the Obama Administration and the Special Forces that took out Bin Laden. There's really nothing I can add to the avalanche that 's already been posted today. I'll just say this: this whole operation could have easily gone the way of Desert One and the blame of failure would have fallen squarely on Obama's shoulders. But since it went spectacularly successfully, Obama deserves high marks for green-lighting the raid.

Make no mistake, I think this guy's going to bankrupt the country. But - at least for today - I'm proud he's my Commander-in-Chief.

Extra - OK, this is appropriate.

2 comments:

Mr. Tee said...

Although the "gone golfing" meme is as lame as the teleprompter one, the occasion certainly calls for a "hole in one" joke.

Mr. T said...

I pity the fool who doesn't like my memes!