Saturday, March 10, 2007

The last 20 songs I downloaded off ITunes

Real Gone - Sheryl Crow
How to Save a Life - The Fray
Any Day Now - Ronnie Milsap
Freedom - George Michael
A Million Ways - OK Go
Summertime - The Sundays
I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do - ABBA
Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band
The Girl from Ipanema - Stan Getz & Astrud Gilberto
Kiss and Say Goodbye - The Manhattans
Absolutely (Story of a Girl) - Nine Days
Miss Independent - Kelly Clarkson
My Blue Heaven - Don Voorhees & his Orchestra
Orange Blossom Special - Roy Hall & his Blue Ridge Entertainers
Big Bad John - Jimmy Dean
The Monkey Time - Major Lance
Sixteen Tons - Tennessee Ernie Ford
Nobody does it Better - Carly Simon
Cry Me a River - Julie London
And her Tears Flowed like Wine - Ella Fitzgerald

Discuss.

3 comments:

WT said...

You're missing out on the best band in the country right now -- Lucero. Download the entire album "Tennessee" and tell me you don't agree. "Nights like these" is one of the greatest songs of all time.

PCD said...

Eric,

A local DJ is playing cuts from albums done by the "Twang Bangers". You might want to look them up. The founder of the group was part of Commander Cody and the Lost Planet Airmen, among other notable bands.

OK, Who else knows that Julie London played the Dixie the nurse on "Emergency" and is married to Bobby Troup, who also starred on "Emergency".

Anonymous said...

But did you download George Michael's "Freedom"... or George Michael's "Freedom"?