Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Kerry’s no-good horrible day

First, his speech before the American Legion, from what I can tell, was a grasping affair with more of that amorphous and unsupported “I’ll do better” nonsense capped with a limp salute.

Then, an Annenberg survey reports “Bush job approval rating rises to 53%” – with all polling completed before the RNC.

And Zell Miller just wrapped up a blistering rebuke against Senator Splunge, focusing almost solely on his voting record on defense matters (Kerry’s against it.). The key phrase from Miller’s speech: “My family is more important than my party.” I could be wrong, but there may have been some smoke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHERE did he learn that salute? I went through basic in 1966, about the same time as he did, and my Drill Instructor would have taken my arm off at the elbow if I threw a salute like that. Boy Scouts do better than that!

Anonymous said...

Limp wrist. Limp dick.